One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then, the psychological games and emotional belittlement began.’
- ‘I expected something like a slap, or maybe some sort of words of belittlement.’
- ‘Her voice was monotone, clearly not enjoying his belittlement.’
- ‘It has been a long history of belittlement and exploitation.’
- ‘Selina was tired, she was cranky and she was becoming tired of her coach's belittlement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.