One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has been a long history of belittlement and exploitation.’
- ‘I expected something like a slap, or maybe some sort of words of belittlement.’
- ‘Then, the psychological games and emotional belittlement began.’
- ‘Selina was tired, she was cranky and she was becoming tired of her coach's belittlement.’
- ‘Her voice was monotone, clearly not enjoying his belittlement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.