One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The film believably portrays why so many carers feel that way.’
- ‘‘I was awake the whole time,’ he said quickly, but not very believably.’
- ‘She was a very believably shy, sweet, funny Cinderella.’
- ‘But I used to try to talk nonsense believably, you know what I mean?’
- ‘In most cases, the characters develop believably and naturally through simple, realistic dialogue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.