One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And the students portrayed their roles with believability and passion, he said.’
- ‘As strange as it sounds, the strength of this book lies in its believability.’
- ‘The weather effects add a certain level of believability - the rain looks like rain, the snow looks like snow.’
- ‘When a person reports or evaluates qualitative research, it is important to assess the findings for plausibility and believability.’
- ‘The thrust of the success of this movie is the absolute believability in the three characters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.