One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The thrust of the success of this movie is the absolute believability in the three characters.’
- ‘And the students portrayed their roles with believability and passion, he said.’
- ‘When a person reports or evaluates qualitative research, it is important to assess the findings for plausibility and believability.’
- ‘The weather effects add a certain level of believability - the rain looks like rain, the snow looks like snow.’
- ‘As strange as it sounds, the strength of this book lies in its believability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.