One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Marina rolled her eyes - why did she get the feeling that belatedness was inherited from her mother's side of the family?’
- ‘Because of the belatedness of capitalist development, the working class was numerically too weak to carry out the democratic and national struggle.’
- ‘He did not have before him the example of Taylor's belatedness.’
- ‘I apologise for the belatedness, because these correspondents were ahead of the curve.’
- ‘I apologize for my belatedness, but you seemed to have managed just fine on your own.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.