One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He did not have before him the example of Taylor's belatedness.’
- ‘Because of the belatedness of capitalist development, the working class was numerically too weak to carry out the democratic and national struggle.’
- ‘Marina rolled her eyes - why did she get the feeling that belatedness was inherited from her mother's side of the family?’
- ‘I apologize for my belatedness, but you seemed to have managed just fine on your own.’
- ‘I apologise for the belatedness, because these correspondents were ahead of the curve.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.