One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectivePsychology
- ‘But the behaviourists were doing this to humans too.’
- ‘This is so much the case that there are now highly qualified psychologists and behaviourists that specialise in the management of change, in teaching us and those that force it upon us how to face the inherent fear we carry.’
- ‘We also have our own animal behaviourist, so if there are problems, she also takes a lot of the dogs in agility training, which is quite amazing because very often it is your most unsociable dog that takes to agility.’
- ‘But the behaviourists say that we also ritualise everyday partings.’
- ‘But details on those are for the behaviourists, and our focus is really our own standard of living.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.