One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But many people so diagnosed do not show such abnormalities, and many people who are behaviourally not violent do show them.’
- ‘Although when she thought of it, he's changed a lot, if not behaviourally, physically, he was completely changed, save his dimples, his dark brown hair and his sky blue eyes.’
- ‘All this domestic stress tells on the child, both academically and behaviourally.’
- ‘Well we are still learning about that and behavioural investigators have said for some time now that behaviourally people mature later than we thought.’
- ‘Lions in zoos are behaviourally quite a different matter, as you'd know: they're a social animal, they'll lie or eat and they'll play with each other and they work very well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.