One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Neorealists responded that behaviouralists had failed to appreciate the essential characteristics of a systemic theory.’
- ‘At the same time, new institutionalism recognized that formal institutions were more important than behaviouralists had suggested.’
- ‘For behaviouralists, institutions were relatively uninteresting compared to the behaviour of political actors.’
- ‘I shall leave it to others to use a behavioralist sampling and questionnaire method to confirm it.’
- ‘This is a nice piece, which summarizes the behavioralist theory and its implications pretty well for laymen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.