One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His view was based on limited information, but much recent work by behavioural economists, games theorists, and evolutionary psychologists bear him out.’
- ‘Even the behavioral economists just advocate more realistic models of human decision-making.’
- ‘Thaler comes from the ranks of "behavioral economists," a group whose influence has grown significantly in the last few years.’
- ‘Behavioural economists believe in "the endowment effect", a tendency for people to overvalue the status quo.’
- ‘Behavioural economists have shown that we sometimes procrastinate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.