One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Or, at least, that's the plan, because what they've actually done is generate an amount of befuddlement and head-scratching.’
- ‘Unable to comprehend, Amanda stared at Keira in utter astonishment and befuddlement.’
- ‘All of these things cause my brain befuddlement, bemusement and general confusion.’
- ‘And most times - after a moment or two of befuddlement and confusion - I saw that the computer gizmo was right.’
- ‘You're skipping this paragraph, but my pleasure in recalling this production must overrule your bored befuddlement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.