One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unable to comprehend, Amanda stared at Keira in utter astonishment and befuddlement.’
- ‘And most times - after a moment or two of befuddlement and confusion - I saw that the computer gizmo was right.’
- ‘All of these things cause my brain befuddlement, bemusement and general confusion.’
- ‘You're skipping this paragraph, but my pleasure in recalling this production must overrule your bored befuddlement.’
- ‘Or, at least, that's the plan, because what they've actually done is generate an amount of befuddlement and head-scratching.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.