One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was a certain amount of barbecuing and beeriness before we all went inside for a beer race and an impromptu cheesy disco.’
- ‘On nights like these, plan on sharing tables with strangers, maybe conversing and making new friends while sipping local beers, or just being immersed in the noise and beeriness of it all.’
- ‘Foiled in my plans to foil the Brewmeister, I quit the brewery and turned my wheels south to follow the Pegnitz River towards the Romantic Road and another night of ensured beeriness.’
- ‘There was no beeriness here, just a relaxed crowd here to explore musicians and listen to their music.’
- ‘He made a series of beers that included adjuncts, but instead of overwhelming the beer, they added subtle notes that drew out the beeriness rather than crushing it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.