One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the seared venison loin and beef bourguignon were delicious’another term for boeuf bourguignon
- ‘My husband had the beef bourguignon and that was really really delicious.’
- ‘These restaurants were known for serving excellent but affordable country-style food, dishes such as coq au vin and beef bourguignon.’
- ‘Cover the beef bourguignon and simmer for 2-3 mins, basting the meat and vegetables with the sauce several times.’
- ‘With the accent on everything French this time around, you may want to try the chicken cordon bleu or beef bourguignon.’
- ‘The restaurant specializes in hearty dishes such as beef bourguignon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.