One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A wound from the sting of a bee.‘those who are allergic to bee stings may have an adverse reaction to pollen’
- ‘Some people have severe, even deadly, reactions to bee stings.’
- ‘For bee stings, mix bicarbonate of soda with water into a paste and spread directly on the affected area.’
- ‘Even if a person has been stung before with no reaction, he or she can still have an allergic reaction to a bee sting.’
- ‘A searing pain in the sole of my foot told me it was a bee sting.’
- ‘Plantain leaves are good for bee stings.’
- ‘Those who suffer from hay fever, or who are allergic to bee stings, however, may have an adverse reaction to pollen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.