One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
bedroom, boudoir, roomView synonyms
- ‘I have politely declined invitations to parties, and with pouty lips and a grumpy expression, I shall be retiring to my bedchamber at a sensible hour.’
- ‘‘His bed is through here’ I motioned towards the archway in the stone that led to his bedchambers.’
- ‘When dressed he left his bedchamber and went to the dining room to eat his breakfast.’
- ‘She escorted Estelle to her bedchamber and administered a draught to relax her, watching over her until she faded into a comfortable slumber.’
- ‘He took them up to their bedchamber, and settled her on their bed, removing her clothes and placing her under the covers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.