One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When surveyed, however, parents consistently maintain that their children with nocturnal enuresis are ‘deep sleepers,’ compared with their offspring who are not bed-wetters.’
- ‘‘Maybe one of the kids is a bed-wetter,’ I offer, ‘and they try to keep him awake for the entire ride so that he doesn't wet the car seats.’’
- ‘‘Two of them were bed-wetters,’ he has recalled.’
- ‘Matt had been a hopeless bed-wetter right up to the age of puberty.’
- ‘In fact, most bed-wetters over the age of five simply produce more urine at night than their bladder can control.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.