One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In fact, most bed-wetters over the age of five simply produce more urine at night than their bladder can control.’
- ‘‘Two of them were bed-wetters,’ he has recalled.’
- ‘When surveyed, however, parents consistently maintain that their children with nocturnal enuresis are ‘deep sleepers,’ compared with their offspring who are not bed-wetters.’
- ‘‘Maybe one of the kids is a bed-wetter,’ I offer, ‘and they try to keep him awake for the entire ride so that he doesn't wet the car seats.’’
- ‘Matt had been a hopeless bed-wetter right up to the age of puberty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.