One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her skin was flushed becomingly and her hair flowed against her back in thick silky waves of ebony.’
- ‘He wore his cloak and swished it behind him most becomingly.’
- ‘She had shorter graying brown hair that came down to her shoulders and curled becomingly around her face.’
- ‘She blow-dried her hair into slight waves that fell becomingly at her chest, flowing around her bare arms.’
- ‘He had a thick mane of dark hair, usually slicked back but at times becomingly tousled.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.