One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The recyclable component, which includes plastics, metals and glass, is sold to scrap dealers by the ‘street beautifier’ whose income it augments by way of a bonus.’
- ‘Beach beautifiers clean up the sands for two hours every morning and evening, but in the meantime, beach users litter the place.’
- ‘The South Chennai Exnora had employed nine beach beautifiers to clean the beach every morning and night, he added.’
- ‘Each person could also be understood not only relationally, but also in terms of beauty, as the beautifier, the beautiful, and as prime beauty.’
- ‘Hence, Beach Day celebrations were the perfect excuse to honour them - even the lifeguards and beautifiers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.