One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The recyclable component, which includes plastics, metals and glass, is sold to scrap dealers by the ‘street beautifier’ whose income it augments by way of a bonus.’
- ‘Hence, Beach Day celebrations were the perfect excuse to honour them - even the lifeguards and beautifiers.’
- ‘Beach beautifiers clean up the sands for two hours every morning and evening, but in the meantime, beach users litter the place.’
- ‘The South Chennai Exnora had employed nine beach beautifiers to clean the beach every morning and night, he added.’
- ‘Each person could also be understood not only relationally, but also in terms of beauty, as the beautifier, the beautiful, and as prime beauty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.