One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The consequence of this extension brings into question the public value and benefit of the proposed presumed beautification and civic enhancement.’
- ‘Picturesque surroundings and marvellous weather provided the ideal setting in which to celebrate the beautification of the thirteen estates which took part in the competition.’
- ‘Her fearsome grandmother decamps from her principality to supervise her heir's intensive training and beautification.’
- ‘There is nothing wrong with embellishment or beautification.’
- ‘The program is committed to fostering civic pride, environmental responsibility and beautification through community participation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.