One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A very enthusiastic fan of the Beatles pop group.‘every Beatlemaniac knows Paul McCartney is left-handed’
- ‘Whether you're a Lennon fan, a Beatlemaniac, or you appreciate vintage 70s material, this disc deserves a place in your home library.’
- ‘Beatlemaniac Sandra spent two days outside the hotel before getting her souvenir card signed by her idols.’
- ‘My son Sam will be 4 on Labor Day and already he's a budding Beatlemaniac.’
- ‘Now, audiophiles and Beatlemaniacs alike can enjoy the band's opus in beautifully reproduced 180-gram vinyl LPs.’
- ‘A preppie in a sea of black leather, I was like some Beatlemaniac teen bopper.’
- ‘I was out for dinner with my Beatlemaniac buddy Steve and his friend Stacey, an artsy type I was meeting for the first time.’
- ‘In fact, 400 Beatlemaniacs were jammed behind crush barriers outside the York Mecca-Casino that night, November 27, 1963.’
- ‘As a fellow Beatlemaniac, Kelly understood what the fans desired from the group.’
- ‘A mini-riot ensues when word of the sellout reaches the scores of ticketless Beatlemaniacs still in line.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.