One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be sensitive to or able to understand something.‘it's important to be tuned in to your child's needs’
- ‘She is tuned in to a powerful domain of secrets and souls that just might trump the logic of the material world.’
- ‘If the new carer is tuned in to your child's needs, your child should settle quickly into a new routine.’
- ‘In true Mediterranean spirit, the production is tuned in to the vibrancy of life itself.’
- ‘The cable industry is tuned in to the complaints about indecency.’
- ‘It is a politics of listening, responding, engaging, trading; of being tuned in with others.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.