One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be sensitive to or able to understand something.‘it's important to be tuned in to your child's needs’
- ‘In true Mediterranean spirit, the production is tuned in to the vibrancy of life itself.’
- ‘The cable industry is tuned in to the complaints about indecency.’
- ‘It is a politics of listening, responding, engaging, trading; of being tuned in with others.’
- ‘If the new carer is tuned in to your child's needs, your child should settle quickly into a new routine.’
- ‘She is tuned in to a powerful domain of secrets and souls that just might trump the logic of the material world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.