One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Have so many options that it is difficult to make a choice.
- ‘To my surprise, we were spoilt for choice on the food front too.’
- ‘The only problem might be one of being spoilt for choice.’
- ‘People in Wiltshire will be spoilt for choice in how to spend this bank holiday weekend.’
- ‘As a special effects bonanza, you are spoilt for choice.’
- ‘York has already been spoilt for choice when it comes to music this weekend.’
- ‘There were so many good dogs there, you were spoilt for choice.’
- ‘When it comes to gardening television, we've always been spoilt for choice here in Ireland.’
- ‘Ms Donovan, said: ‘The selection panel was spoilt for choice.’’
- ‘When your wanderings are over, you'll be spoilt for choice for restaurants.’
- ‘The show's producers have been spoilt for choice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.