One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be very rich.‘he was a tycoon and must have been rolling in money’
- ‘He's some successful advertising executive in Los Angeles now, and positively rolling in money.’
- ‘It's not like Mom was rolling in money.’
- ‘At the same time, people see where you are, at the top of the League, and people think the club must be rolling in money again.’
- ‘Jayde's family is not rolling in money, but they're not poor.’
- ‘I am rolling in money, and my love life is even looking up.’
- ‘The common perception that farmers are rolling in money, could not be further from the truth.’
- ‘Unlike the greater part of Harcourt Academy, I am not rolling in money, and do not have a money tree growing in my back yard.’
- ‘On the day she gets out of jail, Liam, now rolling in money, takes her to a posh apartment in the best part of town and gives her the keys.’
- ‘I don't want people to feel that the Government is rolling in money.’
- ‘But in case you thought the local authority was rolling in money, then think again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.