One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be very rich.‘he was a tycoon and must have been rolling in money’
- ‘At the same time, people see where you are, at the top of the League, and people think the club must be rolling in money again.’
- ‘He's some successful advertising executive in Los Angeles now, and positively rolling in money.’
- ‘I don't want people to feel that the Government is rolling in money.’
- ‘On the day she gets out of jail, Liam, now rolling in money, takes her to a posh apartment in the best part of town and gives her the keys.’
- ‘Unlike the greater part of Harcourt Academy, I am not rolling in money, and do not have a money tree growing in my back yard.’
- ‘But in case you thought the local authority was rolling in money, then think again.’
- ‘Jayde's family is not rolling in money, but they're not poor.’
- ‘I am rolling in money, and my love life is even looking up.’
- ‘It's not like Mom was rolling in money.’
- ‘The common perception that farmers are rolling in money, could not be further from the truth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.