One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be a person's own responsibility or problem.‘if you can't take an interest in local affairs, that's your lookout’
problem, concern, business, affair, responsibility, worry, difficultyView synonyms
- ‘If people laugh at me behind my back, well, that is their lookout.’
- ‘If the other man left it too long, that was his lookout.’
- ‘Well, if they are not here, that is their lookout.’
- ‘If he chose to ignore it, well then, that was his lookout.’
- ‘After all, if I want to invalidate my warranty by getting somebody to stick some extra memory or a chip that allows me to play games from different regions, shouldn't it be my lookout?’
- ‘If one of the party wants to go to bed at nine every night, that is their lookout.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.