One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In grade seven, she leaked red pen all over my seat so that I walked around all day like I was on the rag in my cool new white jeans.’
- ‘And true, being on the rag makes us all more pains in the butt.’
- ‘Now that everyone in the store was informed of the fact that I was on the rag, I made my selection and took it up to the counter.’
- ‘He said he didn't want to see some ugly broads moan about being on the rag.’
- ‘At first he was expecting his client to be some pimple face, tub of lard, that choked a guy who made a fat joke while she was on the rag but seeing this girl he now new better than to think of the typical.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.