One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Hold the opinion that; think.‘I am firmly of the belief that we need to improve our product’
- ‘Some people are of the belief that if their condition is classified as a chemical imbalance they can have no personal input into their recovery.’
- ‘Having suffered a few nasty experiences on hockey fields, such as being obliged to play at all, she was firmly of the belief that sport ought to be actively discouraged.’
- ‘I'm of the belief that perhaps everyone involved got too close to their characters and to their mission.’
- ‘This is deliberate, as I am firmly of the belief that an element of surprise is crucial to all good discos.’
- ‘In the meantime, we're just firmly of the belief that if someone commits a crime in this country, they should be punished by our laws.’
- ‘I am firmly of the belief that this is the BEST ISSUE EVER and it's only the third one.’
- ‘This young graduate was of the belief that if she had to move to another location in Australia then she might as well take advantage of the opportunity to work and travel overseas.’
- ‘Some people are of the belief that when it comes to the practice of magic that anything goes.’
- ‘I am of the belief that if man were supposed to eat leaves, he would live in the forest.’
- ‘The prisoner was of the belief that his bail was legitimate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.