One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be lying or talking nonsense.‘don't listen to a word she says, she's full of it’
- ‘Now you're contradicting yourself, and that tells me that you're full of it.’
- ‘"They were good salesmen, but they were full of it," says a plumber.’
- ‘He is full of it on his economic policies.’
- ‘She was full of it, spouting out a load of rubbish she probably read in the tabloids.’
- ‘He was full of it when he was explaining why he withheld information from the inquiry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.