One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be lying or talking nonsense.‘don't listen to a word she says, she's full of it’
- ‘He is full of it on his economic policies.’
- ‘He was full of it when he was explaining why he withheld information from the inquiry.’
- ‘Now you're contradicting yourself, and that tells me that you're full of it.’
- ‘"They were good salesmen, but they were full of it," says a plumber.’
- ‘She was full of it, spouting out a load of rubbish she probably read in the tabloids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.