One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be very knowledgeable about.‘they are full bottle on the tricks the industry gets up to’
- ‘We were a full bottle on anything that might cause our respective broadcasters or publishers any embarrassment or worse—legal action.’
- ‘Want to sound like a full bottle on foreign policy?’
- ‘It's true I'm not the full bottle on food trends, but for many years I believed that fondues were something we'd all been into long ago but unlikely ever to stage a comeback.’
- ‘We go to the man who should be full bottle on these strange products.’
- ‘No doubt some of us are full bottle on revisionist history since the fall of the wall but not, alas, me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.