One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be very knowledgeable about.‘they are full bottle on the tricks the industry gets up to’
- ‘No doubt some of us are full bottle on revisionist history since the fall of the wall but not, alas, me.’
- ‘We go to the man who should be full bottle on these strange products.’
- ‘We were a full bottle on anything that might cause our respective broadcasters or publishers any embarrassment or worse—legal action.’
- ‘It's true I'm not the full bottle on food trends, but for many years I believed that fondues were something we'd all been into long ago but unlikely ever to stage a comeback.’
- ‘Want to sound like a full bottle on foreign policy?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.