One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be very knowledgeable about.‘they are full bottle on the tricks the industry gets up to’
- ‘Want to sound like a full bottle on foreign policy?’
- ‘No doubt some of us are full bottle on revisionist history since the fall of the wall but not, alas, me.’
- ‘We go to the man who should be full bottle on these strange products.’
- ‘It's true I'm not the full bottle on food trends, but for many years I believed that fondues were something we'd all been into long ago but unlikely ever to stage a comeback.’
- ‘We were a full bottle on anything that might cause our respective broadcasters or publishers any embarrassment or worse—legal action.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.