One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be performing as well as one can.‘this film is the work of a director at the top of his game’
- ‘He's still at the top of his game.’
- ‘On the acting front, we have three top actors working at the top of their game.’
- ‘Barnes has created a collection of acute observations which shows him to be at the top of his game.’
- ‘Each work represents its composer at the top of his game.’
- ‘All in all a very satisfying live recording of a band at the top of their game.’
- ‘Coming into the second season, everyone is really at the top of their game.’
- ‘Strive to be at the top of your game, despite the hurdles.’
- ‘You both were at the top of your game.’
- ‘Now aged 57, Sir Alan is still at the top of his game with a global empire worth £ 700m.’
- ‘Murder By Death is a prime example of Simon at the top of his game.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.