One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be fine or happy.
- ‘And by the time we went for a walk up to that waterfall that I posted pics of a bit further back I was feeling a box of birds and he was starting to drag his feet.’
- ‘By the next morning he was a box of birds and adjusting to using his hand with a chocolate-bar-sized bandage on his small fingers.’
- ‘Apart from these ailments, I'm a box of birds most of the time.’
- ‘According to many of the responses here I'm queer as a box of birds.’
- ‘‘He has never done better, he is a box of birds today,’ Marsh said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.