One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The coastal lagoonal deposits are represented by bauxitic claystones resting on the undulating top of thick-bedded limestones.’
- ‘Sequence III extends from the base of Seam 4A to the base of the bauxitic claystone beneath Seam 2.’
- ‘Seam 4A has a much higher content of alumina than the other seams, which may suggest that the detrital input into this coal mire contained a greater proportion of bauxitic weathering products than the other coals.’
- ‘Sequence IV includes strata from the base of the bauxitic claystone below Seam 2 of the Heshan Formation to the top of the Dalong Formation.’
- ‘This surface and the overlying bauxitic claystones are broadly distributed across most of central Guangxi, including the Heshan coalfield.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.