One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A saveloy sausage coated in batter and deep-fried.‘they sell hamburgers and battered savs to people on their way home from work’
- ‘Show Day marks the annual consumption of a battered sav for every Australian in the country.’
- ‘Could I have a battered sav, as well?’
- ‘I went into a fish and chip shop where I purchased and proceeded to eat a battered sav and chips.’
- ‘Some customers are beating a hasty retreat from a volley of dim sims, battered savs and sausage rolls being thrown from the shop.’
- ‘Forget the good old battered sav, we are planning to revolutionise festival food.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.