One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Supplementing his batsmanship is the ability to take key wickets.’
- ‘No, even though he may not lack their batsmanship, he lacks the drive, the ruthlessness, the sustained pursuit of excellence, the sheer force of will and personality which has marked their greatness.’
- ‘Dravid's batsmanship has often been taken for granted because it is so firmly rooted in orthodoxy, because it is so utterly comprehensible and so utterly lacking in mystique.’
- ‘But you wouldn't know it from the recent history of English batsmanship.’
- ‘And it was batsmanship that Pakistan excelled at.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.