One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The geomorphological and sedimentological evolution of the system is reconstructed for the last 150 years, on the basis of detailed analysis of historical bathymetric charts.’
- ‘Bathymetry is an arc coverage of prominent bathymetric contours in the Gulf basin water area.’
- ‘High-resolution bathymetric data and side-scan sonar surveys of pockmarks, depressions up to 300 m long, were obtained by using an autonomous underwater vehicle.’
- ‘Bowers has participated in nine geophysical research cruises on which she has collected and processed a variety of information, including magnetic, seismic, bathymetric, and gravity data.’
- ‘In 2000, he completed a 40-year bathymetric compilation and topographic interpretation of the greater Indian Ocean, from the northernmost shores to Antarctica.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.