One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cubicle in a public toilet.‘she locked herself in a bathroom stall and opened the folded note’
- ‘If stretching at your desk might raise a few eyebrows, retreat to a bathroom stall.’
- ‘The bathroom stalls in the women's room are about eight inches wider than the usual stalls found in most public restrooms.’
- ‘I went into the bathroom stall and cried straight for ten minutes.’
- ‘Stepping into the last bathroom stall, I locked the door behind me.’
- ‘One wall near the bar appears to be covered in crimson crocodile skin, and the bathroom stalls are a blinding shade of orange-red.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.