One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cubicle in a public toilet.‘she locked herself in a bathroom stall and opened the folded note’
- ‘I went into the bathroom stall and cried straight for ten minutes.’
- ‘If stretching at your desk might raise a few eyebrows, retreat to a bathroom stall.’
- ‘Stepping into the last bathroom stall, I locked the door behind me.’
- ‘One wall near the bar appears to be covered in crimson crocodile skin, and the bathroom stalls are a blinding shade of orange-red.’
- ‘The bathroom stalls in the women's room are about eight inches wider than the usual stalls found in most public restrooms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.