One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The usual time at which a baby or child is washed in a bath.
- ‘Think of two bottles of shampoo floating in the suds during the kid's bath time.’
- ‘And bath time is the best part of the day.’
- ‘Fighting with the kids at bath time is one of the less pleasant aspects of parenting.’
- ‘She has a love/hate relationship with bathtime.’
- ‘Here are some quick and fun ideas to build safety into bath time for any age child.’
- ‘Sing during bath-time to relieve the tension or have some soft music in the background.’
- ‘A few cups or beakers for demonstrating how to pour will liven up bathtime.’
- ‘By last night some were heading for clubs and pubs, some towards bath time.’
- ‘How full can you fill the tub at bath time?’
- ‘Made of soft, floatable, foam, these books are perfect for bath time, playtime, or story time.’
- ‘Bed time, bath time, meal time - nothing will feel the same again.’
- ‘Be careful not to get the soap/shampoo in your baby's eyes - stinging eyes can put babies off bathtime.’
- ‘By planning ahead now, you'll assure yourself of many years of happy bath times - for everyone.’
- ‘I think it really captures how much he loves bath time.’
- ‘My singing voice is not quite up to scratch and best kept for bath time.’
- ‘A squirt of baby bath liquid for an older baby will give enough bubbles to liven up bath time.’
- ‘He is usually at home twice a week in time for supper and once a week for bathtime.’
- ‘Any new parent knows that one of the big surprises of having a baby is how difficult bath time can be.’
- ‘Here are my two favorite people in the world getting ready for bathtime.’
- ‘Whether it is bath time, story time, or bedtime, consciously appreciate the moments you spend together.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.