One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cube of perfumed bath salts which is dissolved in bathwater.
- ‘Bath Bombs are dynamic, a 21st century version of the polite, sophisticated early 20th century bath cube.’
- ‘This simply and attractively packaged classic range remains ever-popular and incorporates Eau de Toilette, bath creme, body lotion, soaps and bath cubes in three fragrant varieties.’
- ‘Plop one of these fizzing bath cubes in the tub for instant relief from what ails you.’
- ‘These bath cubes are rich in pure sugar to hydrate skin and wonderfully soften the water.’
- ‘These bath cubes are drenched in rich, sensuous mango butter to produce a healthy looking smooth finish to your skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.