One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cube of perfumed bath salts which is dissolved in bathwater.
- ‘These bath cubes are rich in pure sugar to hydrate skin and wonderfully soften the water.’
- ‘These bath cubes are drenched in rich, sensuous mango butter to produce a healthy looking smooth finish to your skin.’
- ‘Bath Bombs are dynamic, a 21st century version of the polite, sophisticated early 20th century bath cube.’
- ‘This simply and attractively packaged classic range remains ever-popular and incorporates Eau de Toilette, bath creme, body lotion, soaps and bath cubes in three fragrant varieties.’
- ‘Plop one of these fizzing bath cubes in the tub for instant relief from what ails you.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.