One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be homosexual.‘I'm sorry to break the news to you ladies but I think he may bat for the other team’
- ‘I've known several "straight" married men who decided after much soul-searching to bat for the other side.’
- ‘Got my gaydar going - he's batting for the other team.’
- ‘This news took me by surprise because I had assumed that he batted for the other side.’
- ‘I swear all the good-looking guys are batting for the other team.’
- ‘I am seriously considering switching to batting for the other side.’
- ‘Funny though, I always thought she batted for the other team.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.