One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I use a turkey baster as it gives me more control than using measuring spoons… Make sure you scrape the mixture from the sides and bottom of the pan.’
- ‘Ensure a moist and succulent roast with this baster, complete with injector needle for infusing flavor right into the meat.’
- ‘My friend swears by her turkey baster for making some of the most scrumptious roast potatoes I have ever eaten.’
- ‘And if you have the time and energy, and a baster - do baste the bird periodically with the juices collecting in the pan.’
- ‘You can use a baster or spoon to remove fat as it accumulates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.