One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My friend swears by her turkey baster for making some of the most scrumptious roast potatoes I have ever eaten.’
- ‘And if you have the time and energy, and a baster - do baste the bird periodically with the juices collecting in the pan.’
- ‘You can use a baster or spoon to remove fat as it accumulates.’
- ‘I use a turkey baster as it gives me more control than using measuring spoons… Make sure you scrape the mixture from the sides and bottom of the pan.’
- ‘Ensure a moist and succulent roast with this baster, complete with injector needle for infusing flavor right into the meat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.