One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And when you're in the water, there's a constant deep bassy sound.’
- ‘Above the bassy boom of the television there was a banging repetition of sounds.’
- ‘The bundled earphones aren't exactly an expensive set, but they give good reproduction, even at low volume, adding a nice bassy warmth to the sound while retaining the crispness of the higher frequencies.’
- ‘Say there is a really high end chirping sound that one person is doing, someone else might counter it with a really bassy tone.’
- ‘He was using one of those microphones that stand-up comics often favour, a really bassy one with lots of hiss and crackle and constantly on the verge of some really serious feedback.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.