One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Minor variations in bore profile can affect intonation, and all bassoonists have to experiment to some extent to find fingerings that suit their own instrument.’
- ‘The doublereeder exists in just these two varieties - oboist and bassoonist.’
- ‘Had you been a bassoonist, I'd probably have suggested a violist!’
- ‘The concertmaster (whoever it was) and solo bassoonist are simply fantastic.’
- ‘I'm a bassoonist, but I don't think that matters, does it?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.