One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Demonstrations of the ancient crafts of butter and basket-making also drew much attention, as did the interesting demonstrations of haymaking, sheep shearing and other activities.’
- ‘The exhibition at the Museum of Country Life offers the visitor the opportunity to view the modern developments of the ancient handcraft of basket-making in the context of the Museum's traditional basket collection.’
- ‘She became fascinated by basket-making 16 years ago, when she saw her sister-in-law making a baby's cradle.’
- ‘She occasionally invited traditional experts to demonstrate basket-making, pottery, and weaving and insisted that her students be aware of the aesthetic value of local artifacts.’
- ‘The industrial therapy unit and occupational therapy unit provide training on crafts such as weaving, basket-making, soft toy making, tailoring and quilting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.