One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A style of weave or a pattern resembling basketwork.
- ‘The herringbone and basket weave patterns are better suited for paving larger areas because they are more detailed and can be appreciated in larger areas.’
- ‘It is characterized with narrow stripes and can be woven in plain or basket weave.’
- ‘They were all quite beautiful, especially his gowns with basket weave and twisted front detailing.’
- ‘A basket weave fence is often used on a sloping terrain.’
- ‘Both are available in planks, strips, or patterns such as herringbone or basket weave.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.