One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A style of weave or a pattern resembling basketwork.
- ‘It is characterized with narrow stripes and can be woven in plain or basket weave.’
- ‘A basket weave fence is often used on a sloping terrain.’
- ‘Both are available in planks, strips, or patterns such as herringbone or basket weave.’
- ‘They were all quite beautiful, especially his gowns with basket weave and twisted front detailing.’
- ‘The herringbone and basket weave patterns are better suited for paving larger areas because they are more detailed and can be appreciated in larger areas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.