One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is my impression that prosodic focus without syntactic reorganization is possible at other levels of the Creole continuum not at the basilectal level.’
- ‘Furthermore, labels such as rare, historical, rural and basilectal help to categorize the items.’
- ‘The article focuses on the basilectal features of the oldest speaker and considers how such features became stigmatized.’
- ‘I will focus especially at basilectal errors that are generalized across a large number of papers, as they could conceivably be the most reliable indicators of written language loss or failed acquisition.’
- ‘They are arranged along a post-Creole continuum which has acrolectal (those varieties closest to the superstrate) at one end and basilectal (those varieties furthest from it) at the other.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.