One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Produce something rapidly without preparation or attention to detail.‘I didn't just want to bash out songs’
- ‘However its a good idea to bash them out yourself, it allows you to experiment quickly and cheaply, testing out different versions of how a scene may look and play on camera.’
- ‘I used to bash them out on a manual typewriter, photocopy them and distribute.’
- ‘Then again, it's just as great to be The Rolling Stones and go into a room and bash it out.’
- ‘As far as melodies and lyrics are concerned, I think Andy was happy for me to bash things out and then give an opinion or advice on how things might progress, which was important.’
- ‘No time wasted with string sections or French-horn charts here - once Roberts has the song in his head, he just wants to bash it out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.