One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- technical term for rodent ulcer
- ‘Stender and colleagues evaluated the efficacy of therapy developed for treatment of basal cell carcinomas and actinic keratoses in the treatment of recalcitrant warts.’
- ‘The clinical differential diagnosis included squamous cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, and malignant melanoma.’
- ‘Squamous cell carcinomas, like basal cell carcinomas, can be induced by ultraviolet radiation.’
- ‘In melanoma or pigmented basal cell carcinomas, treatment is based on tissue diagnosis.’
- ‘Histologic examination is consistent with squamous cell carcinoma in 95 percent of cases, although basal cell carcinoma, melanoma, and sarcomas also may be present.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.