One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The arrival times given are those of the centre of the first main pulse after midnight at infinite frequency at the barycentre of the solar system, in seconds.’
- ‘This message appears when the barycentre is equal to zero as the result of the computation.’
- ‘Also does not the barycentre depend on the distance of separation of the two bodies?’
- ‘We shall look at the asymptotics of the barycentres of independent copies of Brownian motions on the hyperbolic spaces.’
- ‘In other words, if you focused on the barycentre and watched the Sun in its orbit, it would be swinging around a point 1.236 solar radii outside the Sun.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.