One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Margaret, who bartended and operated a bar business with her husband, said during the interview that tending to the bar was ‘a lot of fun, I met a lot of people’.’
- ‘A 20-year-old college student who bartends at a popular Soho lounge describes how an I-porn-filled adolescence shaped his perceptions of sex.’
- ‘Working with one of the best theatre companies in Chicago, ‘Roadworks Productions’, he also bartends.’
- ‘‘I've never bartended before,’ I said rather stoically to my bemused prospective employer.’
- ‘Since then Ferrell, who bartends at Bob and Barbara's and works in distribution and sales for Modern Drunkard magazine, has amassed hundreds of soul records.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.