One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hence the lines 4, 7, 10 are arranged so as to form a closed barometrical loop.’
- ‘Dependent on the application the information about barometrical pressure should be available on the internet.’
- ‘In 1867 the difference between the highest and lowest barometrical readings was not more than 13.96 millimetres.’
- ‘I have collected the observations which I was enabled to take, and compared their results with barometrical ones.’
- ‘Beside the GPS receiver, the Edge 305 has a barometrical altimeter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.