One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have collected the observations which I was enabled to take, and compared their results with barometrical ones.’
- ‘In 1867 the difference between the highest and lowest barometrical readings was not more than 13.96 millimetres.’
- ‘Hence the lines 4, 7, 10 are arranged so as to form a closed barometrical loop.’
- ‘Beside the GPS receiver, the Edge 305 has a barometrical altimeter.’
- ‘Dependent on the application the information about barometrical pressure should be available on the internet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.