One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What comes across most powerfully in this sumptuous work is the wonder, variety and sheer barminess of mankind's perennially fruitless quest for a truly ideal home.’
- ‘It is putting up 26 candidates and, apart from a moderately sensible policy querying the wisdom of allowing the current system of postal voting to continue, it's pure barminess all the way.’
- ‘This kind of artful barminess takes skill and showmanship - something she has in abundance, along with knives, guns, deep-seated conservative attitudes and the most diseased brain since Krang.’
- ‘Sadly these are hard times, we must panic; otherwise David Blunkett's barminess will have been for naught!’
- ‘However peculiarity is a characteristic of all things Royal, not to say outright barminess.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.