One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His voice is almost baritonal, and it lacks Italianate warmth, but this is beautiful singing nevertheless.’
- ‘The high lying baritonal (almost heldentenor) role of the Emperor is a descendant of Richard Strauss's Emperor in Die Frau ohne Schatten.’
- ‘It's fun to hear Price singing ‘He shall feed his flock’ with a baritonal richness that would not have been foreign to Dame Clara Butt.’
- ‘Your teachers were all baritones and even your tenor voice has a distinct baritonal touch to it…’
- ‘Temkey's commanding vocal declamation and warm, high lying, distinctively French baritonal sound recall Francis Poulenc's collaborator and frequent interpreter Pierre Bernac.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.