One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's fun to hear Price singing ‘He shall feed his flock’ with a baritonal richness that would not have been foreign to Dame Clara Butt.’
- ‘Your teachers were all baritones and even your tenor voice has a distinct baritonal touch to it…’
- ‘Temkey's commanding vocal declamation and warm, high lying, distinctively French baritonal sound recall Francis Poulenc's collaborator and frequent interpreter Pierre Bernac.’
- ‘His voice is almost baritonal, and it lacks Italianate warmth, but this is beautiful singing nevertheless.’
- ‘The high lying baritonal (almost heldentenor) role of the Emperor is a descendant of Richard Strauss's Emperor in Die Frau ohne Schatten.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.