One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By going through Park Nicollet, they have a whole bariatric department which includes their own dietician, psychologist, physical therapist, etc.’
- ‘The seminar was lead by Teri Barker-Conner, a nurse in the bariatric unit at Park Nicollet.’
- ‘Unfortunately, due to the demand for the bariatric service in recent months, the trust is temporarily not open to new referrals for elective surgery.’
- ‘Undergoing this surgical procedure and accepting the permanent postoperative lifestyle changes that accompany it often is a difficult decision that requires support and counseling from the entire bariatric team.’
- ‘Most patients who present for evaluation for bariatric surgical procedures are self-referred, determined to achieve change, and willing to make personal lifelong sacrifices to achieve their goals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.