One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By going through Park Nicollet, they have a whole bariatric department which includes their own dietician, psychologist, physical therapist, etc.’
- ‘Most patients who present for evaluation for bariatric surgical procedures are self-referred, determined to achieve change, and willing to make personal lifelong sacrifices to achieve their goals.’
- ‘Unfortunately, due to the demand for the bariatric service in recent months, the trust is temporarily not open to new referrals for elective surgery.’
- ‘The seminar was lead by Teri Barker-Conner, a nurse in the bariatric unit at Park Nicollet.’
- ‘Undergoing this surgical procedure and accepting the permanent postoperative lifestyle changes that accompany it often is a difficult decision that requires support and counseling from the entire bariatric team.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.